Our Office Procedures
We are happy to serve you safely during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Here is how we are doing so:
- Masks are worn by all patients and staff members at all times – no exceptions.
- Temperature checks and symptom screening are done on all individuals prior to and upon entering the office.
- Staff members are screened daily and are tested frequently.
- All staff members with direct patient contact have received at least one dose of the COVID vaccine.
- Our staff members adhere to strict sanitation after each patient encounter, and our office is deep cleaned/decontaminated monthly by a third-party service.
Are You Up To Date on Your Vaccine?
If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you may be wondering how to know your vaccine status is current according to CDC guidelines. Recommendations vary by age, the type of vaccine you received, and the date of your last dose. Click the button below to learn more.